Applications are rolling until August 1, 2022
Researchers at UChicago and Duke invite you to apply for the first annual Collaborative for Innovation in Data & Measurement in Aging (CIDMA) Institute, held at the University of Chicago, September 15-16, 2022. The Institute will bring together researchers and data collection professionals for a two-day interactive workshop focused on identifying ongoing challenges in data collection and measurement in longitudinal studies on aging and brainstorming potential innovations to address these challenges. Participants are encouraged to bring challenges from their own research to share with the group. The CIDMA Institute is sponsored by the NIA P30 Center on Healthy Aging Behaviors and Longitudinal Investigations at UChicago and the NIA P30 Center for Population Health and Aging at Duke University.
- In person September 15-16, 2022
- The Rubenstein Forum at the University of Chicago
1201 E 60th Street, Chicago 60637
- No registration fee for accepted participants
- Travel stipends available for junior investigators
- Learn more and apply through our website here