The webinar recording and slides are now available from the April 30, 2020 webinar, “Resilience and Reserve: Defining, Refining, and Advancing Research in Aging.”
The goal of this webinar was to discuss current definitions of resilience and reserve and what makes these topics distinct, and to present a programmatic portfolio and resources to encourage research projects in this growing area of opportunity.
• The free, one-hour webinar explored:
• What is unique about the resilience paradigm
• What do we mean by resilience and reserve
• How is the NIA supporting programmatic developments in resilience and reserve
• Where to get started: directory of NIA resources
Presenters and Moderator:
• Basil Eldadah, MD, PhD
• Giovanna Zappala, PhD, MPH
• Suzana Petanceska, PhD
• Dana Plude, PhD
• Jay Magaziner, PhD, MSHyg
Recording and slides from April 30 webinar, "Resilience and Reserve: Defining, Refining, and Advancing Research in Aging"