- Vicki Freedman (U of M, MiCDA)
- Roland J. Thorpe
- Matt R. Kaeberlein
Thursday, 08/06/2020, 1:00 pm. ARCHIVED EVENT
Please join the Friends of the National Institute on Aging (FoNIA) for a webinar on COVID: Opportunities and Obstacles in Aging Research and Caregiving which will explore the nexus between the COVID-19 virus and older adults.
Specifically, our three panelists will discuss:
– What does data around COVID tells us about existing racial, economic and geographical health disparities;
– How aging research can be more inclusive in light of COVID exposed disparities;
– Opportunities to study care needs of older adults and their caregivers during the COVID-19 pandemic; and
– How aging impacts the effectiveness of potential COVID treatments and vaccines.