- Colter Mitchell (U of M, PSC)
- Jessica Faul (U of M, PSC)
- HwaJung Choi (U of M, MiCDA)
- David S. Johnson (U of M, PSC)
- Yajuan Si (U of M, PSC)
- Lindsay Kobayashi (U of M, MiCDA)
- Frederick G. Conrad (U of M, PSC)
- Neika Sharifian (U-M, Psychology)
- Noah J. Webster (U of M, MiCDA)
Thursday, 05/21/2020, 3:00 pm. ARCHIVED EVENT
Michigan Center on the Demography of Aging (MiCDA) research symposium to be held virtually.
At the symposium, MiCDA pilot project investigators will present their research findings and share activities that their pilot work may have inspired (e.g. new projects, proposals, etc.). In addition, pilot project applicants to be funded in the MiCDA renewal will also give brief overviews of their upcoming work.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to hear about exciting new aging work being conducted on campus, for you to meet affiliates with common interests, and for you to share feedback with junior faculty on next steps as well as celebrate their work.
RSVP to Jana Deatrick (firstname.lastname@example.org) by Thursday, May 14.
Michigan Center on the Demography of Aging