Wednesday, 11/08/2017, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. ARCHIVED EVENT
Location: University of Colorado, Denver, Nighthorse Campbell Native Health Building
The purpose of this meeting is to provide information on existing opportunities for research and training, technical assistance in grant writing, advice on the design of new research proposals, and to facilitate recruitment of a diverse cohort of students and investigators to aging and health disparities research.
– Richard Hodes, M.D., NIA Director
– Marie A. Bernard, M.D., NIA Deputy Director
– Robin Barr, Ph.D., Director, Division of Extramural Activities
– John Haaga, Ph.D., Director, Division of Behavioral and Social Research
– Ron Kohanski, Ph.D., Health Scientist Administrator, Aging Biology
– Evan Hadley, M.D., Director, Division of Geriatrics and Clinical Gerontology
– Eliezer Masliah, M.D., Director, Division of Neurosciences
– Carl V. Hill, Ph.D., Director, Office of Special Populations
You can register online. No fee required.