Thursday, 09/21/2023 to 09/21/2023, 11:00 am to 3:00 pm. ARCHIVED EVENT
The Disability Health Equity Research Network (DHERN) is hosting a virtual conference on ‘Redefining Health for Disability Equity’.
- Thomas Shakespeare, PhD, Professor of Disability Research & Co-Director of the International Centre for Evidence in Disability, London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine;
- Teresa Nguyen, MPH Director, Community Living Equity Center, Lurie Institute for Disability Policy, Heller School for Social Policy and Management, Brandeis University;
- Gloria Krahn, PhD, Disability Research Consultant & Adjunct Professor, College of Public Health and Human Sciences, Oregon State University;
- Susan Havercamp, PhD, Professor of Psychiatry & Director of the Health Promotion and Healthcare Parity Program, Nisonger Center, Ohio State University; and
- Elizabeth Barnes, PhD, Professor of Philosophy & Director of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, University of Virginia. Funding provided by Center for Aging and Policy Studies and Johns Hopkins University Disability Health Research Center.
Register here. CART and ASL will be provided.